Cedar Fencing - Chain Link Fencing - Deer Fencing - Decks
Serving Powell River and Area
Chain Link Fencing
Known for its strength and durability, chain-link is perhaps the most economical type of fencing available. B&D Woodworks, a Powell River Fencing company, lets you choose from a wide range of weights (or gauges) and coatings. So it's easy to enhance your landscaping with a fence that blends naturally with trees, shrubs, and bushes.
Features and Benefits:
- Residential chain-link fence systems are commonly used because they’re durable.
- All steel components are hot-dip zinc coated.
- Ties used to attach the chain-link fabric to the framework between terminal posts are made from aluminum, resulting in maintenance-free security.
- Some fittings such as caps, rail ends, and eye tops are made from rugged die-cast aluminum making the fence very affordable.
- Due to the fence make-up, residential chain-link systems preserve views and provide tranquility to almost any property.
Chain Link fencing can be ordered in either 3', 4', 5', 6' or 8' heights as well as many different colors. Custom gate sizes are also available.